Children’s Ministry Mission Statement
The children’s ministry exists to help those in our care know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
To accomplish our purpose we seek…
1. To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
2. To establish in children habits of godly living ad a daily lifestyle.
3. To create a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to each other.
4. To help children build proper relationships to the authorities in their lives.
5. To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christian’s at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
6. To build Christian homes by encouraging families and training them in their tasks.
7. To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.